Monday, April 21, 2008

The Wedding Book!!!


As a Wedding Consultant you always want to be in-the-know, on the up-and-up and as educated as possible!

I for one own every wedding related book that a bride can own. And when I found out that one of my favorite Wedding Consultant's Mindy Weiss was writing a book. I knew it would be a winner.

Mindy, along with Lisbeth Levine have written what most will call the Bible of Wedding Books! It's a step by step, hand holding, fun guide to planning the perfect wedding!

If you have a budget of $1000, $100,000 or $10 Million this book is for you!

The Wedding Book will help you from the time the bling is on your finger to after the wedding is over (and every step in-between).

Honestly, a must have!

{It's avaiable on Amazon}

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I ordered from Amazon right after seeing your post. Thanks for the heads up!

Blogging tips