Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We had a Wedding!

If you've read this blog in the past you know that Friday we had a wedding in my office! Coincidentally, earlier in the day one of my favorite florists called me to touch base - in my excitement I told him about the wedding in my office, and he made this incredibly F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S bouquet and boutonniere - and I wrote some beautiful vows and off we went!


Katie and Bradley showed up with their kids in tow and Katie almost immediately started to feel a sense of nausea, and started crying - which in turn her daughter Reagan started crying.. so we all took some deep breaths and decided it might be better for everyone to be seated during the actual ceremony...

And ta-da.... they were married!


Oh, and of course there HAD to be cake!!!

2 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Congrats Katie and Bradley!!

*~ Jane & Tricia ~* said...

How wonderful!! Good luck to them!!

Blogging tips