Monday, April 7, 2008

Announcing!


I know you all have been waiting not so patiently for the BIG NEWS! So here it is!

I'd like to introduce to you a Be a Planner brought to you by our sister company MasterPiece Certified!

This is SO exciting! I've developed this new blog as part of an education program. For those of you that don't know already, MasterPiece Weddings, sister company MasterPiece Certified has been teaching people how to be wedding consultants since 2000!

The course we've written has been adapted by several large franchises to suit their own businesses...(but can be taken by anyone anywhere).

So, with that, I thought - I should start a blog to teach people the in's and out's and challenges we sometimes face in this industry.

It will be updated quite often, so check back for lots of great information.

2 comments:

saundra, event engineer said...

OH! Good for you! I'll definitely go look!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea and a great new blog! Do you offer formal online training too through MastePiece Certified?

Blogging tips