Friday, April 11, 2008

Goin' to the Chapel, and we're...


We have a client who's fiancee just got back from Iraq, and she is super nervous that on her wedding day next month she's going to freak out - in nervousness.

She mentioned a couple of months ago in jest - if I would marry {I am a notary} them before the ceremony just to ease their stress level....

Then last night I get an email asking if I could, please, please, please - if I could, if I would, be so kind as to do "a super quick nuptial, nothing fancy" - so folks...

There's going to be a wedding today, in my office!



5 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

That's awesome!

Sublime Studios said...

That is soo fun! I have never heard of anything like that, but I guess there is always a first! Have fun!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thats neat!

Anonymous said...

We hope you took a picture! :-)

Katie Johns-Hupp said...

are u serious!?! i missed that!!!! aw bummer. You will have to fill me in on Monday. :)

Blogging tips