Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged by Jessica Lynn at Tying the Knot! I figure it's been awhile since I was tagged - so here goes!

The Rules Are:

I must link back to the person who tagged you. (Check!)
I must post these rules on your blog. (Check!)
Then I must share six unimportant things about yourself. (working on it...)
And then tag six random people at the end of your entry.(Hmmmmm)
And finally, let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs (see above)

  1. I have Self Diagnosed- Selective OCD... I am seriously OCD about certain things... crumbs on the counter top, watch out! When we have football parties the boys like to crumble things on the counter top and set the clock to see how long it takes for me to clean it up. Some just leave potato chips and watch me squirm... they think it's funny. I hate them.
  2. We've names all of our dogs/animals after alcohol or alcoholic beverages... It started with Smirnoff the Iguana, then Bailey, and Kahlua, and Molson, Whiskey, and Bellini...
  3. My husband is my high school sweetheart... and we've been married for 12 years! It can last see!
  4. I am allergic to Dill Weed. It will kill me. I carry an Eppi Pen... Yup Pickles are my enemy.
  5. I am killing the Polar Bears - well not literally. But the day after we heard a news report that large SUV's were killing the Polar Bears - I got one... so my husband solely blames me for the demise of the Polar Bear population. And for the record I heart Polar Bears!
  6. When I feel a cold coming on I crave Tomato Soup and a Grilled Cheese sandwich.

I don't think I am going to tag anyone (I'm a rebel), but if you feel like you'd like to be tagged, let me know!

No comments:

Blogging tips