Monday, April 14, 2008

Puppy Love!

I don't want to be that person that only talks about her dog, like Molly over at MThree... (I am only kidding Molly, Ringo is too freakin' cute!!!)

But the other day I was in our home office and I hear something in the Laundry Room making some kind of ruckus - and I honestly have no idea what it is, so I call Bellini (our 11 month old Britney Spaniel) into the office and then the noise goes silent... so I know she is up to no good!

So I very gingerly walk into the Laundry Room, and here is what I find:


I think she was still hungry...don't you?

7 comments:

jessica lynn said...

I came across your blog the other day and I'm already a huge fan! I tagged you on my blog if you want to play! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this because I can 100% relate! We are heartbroken that we can't figure out a way to include our "child" (our 1 year old shepherd/chow mix) into the ceremony or reception. Now I want to see a photo of yours with the head visible and all! :-)

Etiquettely Correct said...

She is so cute!!

Darci said...

That is too funny, I am glad you snapped a picture!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I've caught my beagle like this a time or two!! And then you get the "what did I do" face!! : D

Molly said...

So Hilarious! Sorry I'm late finding this.
And no hard feelings - Ringo found Bellini's actions commendable!

Anonymous said...

where is my whiskey biskets? How dare you not post him I am very sad. Oh wait I forgot he behaves.
I think he needs a good puppy massage like at Thanksgiving.

Blogging tips