Monday, April 14, 2008

Puppy Love!

I don't want to be that person that only talks about her dog, like Molly over at MThree... (I am only kidding Molly, Ringo is too freakin' cute!!!)

But the other day I was in our home office and I hear something in the Laundry Room making some kind of ruckus - and I honestly have no idea what it is, so I call Bellini (our 11 month old Britney Spaniel) into the office and then the noise goes silent... so I know she is up to no good!

So I very gingerly walk into the Laundry Room, and here is what I find:


I think she was still hungry...don't you?

8 comments:

jessica lynn said...

I came across your blog the other day and I'm already a huge fan! I tagged you on my blog if you want to play! :)

Amanda Nikolaidis said...

I love this because I can 100% relate! We are heartbroken that we can't figure out a way to include our "child" (our 1 year old shepherd/chow mix) into the ceremony or reception. Now I want to see a photo of yours with the head visible and all! :-)

Etiquettely Correct said...

She is so cute!!

Darci said...

That is too funny, I am glad you snapped a picture!

Forrách Event Planning said...

So funny! I've caught my beagle like this a time or two!! And then you get the "what did I do" face!! : D

Molly said...

So Hilarious! Sorry I'm late finding this.
And no hard feelings - Ringo found Bellini's actions commendable!

bon said...

where is my whiskey biskets? How dare you not post him I am very sad. Oh wait I forgot he behaves.
I think he needs a good puppy massage like at Thanksgiving.

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips