Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Inspiration Board-Off!

My interns this semester have been fantastic! I mean really off the hook fantastic!

So for their final project, I asked them to create an inspiration board and have YOU vote on the winner. I actually have a fantastic prize worth over $100! And it's up to you, my fantastic fans- I mean readers, to pick the winner!

The rules were to create an inspiration board with the inspiration being Neapolitan Ice Cream. My feelings are that you can find inspiration in anything, and the colors are so pretty... so why not!

Please vote based on who you feel best was inspired by the theme and how well they executed the theme on a board.

Board One:


Board Two:

Board Three:





{Voting Ends at Midnight on Wednesday, April 23, 2008}

7 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

WOW! All 3 are amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!! I love them all!!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love all of them! I need time to decide :)

K Sherrie+Co Planning Atelier said...

Cute!!! I like the inspiration piece. . .very creative.

Unknown said...

All three look yummy!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I stumbled across this blog today and was browsing through your inspiration boards. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that one of the pictures was actually from MY humble wedding! How neat!

Blogging tips