Thursday, October 2, 2008

Love my Friends!

Not too long ago one of my friends, Angel from Photography 35 called me and told me that she was involved in a Fundraiser for animals - and if I brought by some doggie toys or food, that I could get my picture taken with my puppies!

How fun right!!!

So Bellini and I got all dressed up and brought the puppies that don't have any toys some toys and we got our picture taken! She wasn't sure if she liked the camera very much, but soon realized that if she was good and smiled for the camera, that she'd get a cookie....

Hey maybe we can s tart doing that for our grooms, if they're good, we'll give them cookies!

That just might work!

3 comments:

*Michelle said...

That is such a great idea! And yall look so cute!!! Whats the pup's name?

KB said...

Too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to comment that your dog is adorable. Great photo. Have a great day! Pizza soon??

Blogging tips