Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blogging Brides!

Name: Amy L.
Location: Southern California
Blog: Amy K Lynch
Wedding Date: June 27th, 2009

What do you do in real life? I am a student in a intensive Dental Hygiene Program!

Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?

One of my favorite parts about planning my wedding is that it is for me! Every decision is made based on my specific taste. I get to pick my favorite colors, my favorite flowers, my favorite ideas, my favorite looks, etc. But my absolute favorite part about planning my wedding is knowing that in less than 10 months, I get to marry my best friend. I am looking forward to being married to Danny, more than I am looking forward to the wedding day itself. And that's saying a lot for someone who loves weddings so much!

Least Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?

I think my least favorite part/the hardest part about planning my wedding is having so many opinions. Everyone has different takes on every little thing and it is truly impossible to make the wedding ideal for everyone. But it is also really hard to be selfish and just try to make the wedding ideal for Danny and me. It would be a lot easier if everyone had my same opinion on everything! ;)

What is the best piece of wedding advice you've ever received?

At this point, the best advice I've received is to make our wedding a reflection of who we are as a couple. I think it is important that our wedding day really does reflect us. I loved this advice because it actually made it easier to relax and not focus on making the wedding perfect or over-the-top!

More on Amy L. next Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Blogging tips