Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged!



I was tagged, again... I was tagged by Stary-Eyed Bride and Bespoke. This one's kind of fun! (sorry for not being able to do this right away, things have been crazy buzy!)

4 Things I Did Today:


1. Put together a contract for a bride.
2. Called a ceremony venue and used my Jedi mind trick to convince them to have a ceremony there.
3. Prayed.
4. Met with a bride who still has lots to do for her March Wedding.

4 Things On My To-Do list:

1. Make a bazillion phone calls.
2. Call back prospective interns.
3. Go see Nights in Roadanthe.
4. Finish Harrison’s Birthday Cake
(Bonus #5 – I have to get the mailing list together for Let’s Eat Cake! Potential sponsors)

4 of My Guiltiest Pleasures:

1. Drinking really good red wine.
2. I love reading in the bathtub. (with a glass of wine)
3. Watching television with my husband. With my head on his lap lying there with his hand on my side. (while drinking a glass of wine)
4. Reality Television…. Yeah, it’s stupid, yeah, it has no redeeming qualities… but I like some of it… I know – I’m a moron… but I enjoy it when I am drinking a glass of wine!

4 Random Facts About Me:

1. I used to swim competitively…. And Greg Louganis and I met at the pool at 5:30 to practice, then he went to the dive pool and I went to the lanes to swim. We shared many a McDonald's Breakfast Sammich together.

2. I work constantly, like I don’t stop, I am thinking ways to improve my business, to work with vendors to make my client’s life easier, to make my husband's business better (I sleep, eat, and live to work) …. I just don’t’ stop working.

3. I do what I do because I really I truly believe it to be my calling in life. I love it and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.

4. I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer 3 Years and 6 months ago, Stage 1, Non-HPV. I am now a cancer survivor. I worked through my cancer, I never missed a wedding, an appointment, and my clients never knew. It’s just what I did. Why should some cancer stop me…. And this is the reason for Let’s Eat Cake.

I am now tagging, Blissful Bride and Unique Designs.

Image Souce

3 comments:

*Michelle said...

Having a glass of good wine is not a guilty pleasure - its just a pleasure!! (If you have a World Market in your area - I highly recommend getting wine from there. We've never had something we don't like and we try something new every time! 2 faves you've probably never heard of Jim Jim (the vineyard's dog's name... with a really fun story) and Stump Jump. YUM!)

Wes & Rae Leytham said...

WOW! Your random facts are pretty impressive. My hubby is also a cancer survivor. Cancer sucks, but it does make you see the world differently.

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips