Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogging Brides!

Name: Amy F.

Location: Live/Work: San Francisco, CA - Wedding Location: Nashville, TN

Blog: with the pixie grin

Wedding Date: May 30, 2009

What do you do in real life?

I am a Webmaster for a popular search engine. But what I really want to be is a Registered Nurse...shhh!

Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?

My personal style has always been a private thing for me...planning our wedding has allowed me to share concepts & ideas with friends and family without feeling self-conscious about it. It has helped me to embrace this woman I have become. I really like that.

Least Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?

With everything I do, I really try to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable. I've found that to be true in planning our wedding while weighing in the idea that this is "our day." The struggle with finding a balance between the two has definitely added a few gray hairs.


What is the best piece of wedding advice you've ever received?

To enjoy every minute of the planning process and the engagement phase. They say it's over before you know it...

 
We'll have some more on Amy F. next week, on Blogging Brides!

No comments:

Blogging tips