Monday, October 13, 2008

Letterpress Love!

As I am sure you already know, MasterPiece Weddings, loves Letterpress, we actually love all things paper, but Letterpress is something that we literally drool over.

So when a care package came from our friends at Erickson Designs, informing us that they have started a new division Lambert Letterpress, I literally jumped up and down!



The stock is unbelievable! {Their business cards are seriously thick, are made of lettra, so they are tree free!!!} The designs are like nothing I've ever seen before, the details... well, let's just say we are swooning over them!

I'll take some pictures of the samples that they sent me, and show you, they are truly amazing!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

I don't know what it is about letterpress but *swooooooooooooooooooon*

Blogging tips