Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bake a Cake! III

Okay, so know you know my inspiration, and what the client wanted. You know I am not a professional cake baker, never promised to be, it's just something I do for Harrison, cuz he's so darned cute! And you know how many tools I've used to make this cake.... now for the decorations!

Sunflowers, Purple Flowers and Rocks:

The rest of the bugs- just waiting to get involved:
Proof I actually worked on this cake:
One of the cute Marzipan Catepillers:
More proof I actually made this cake:
Now it's time to start decorating: (that's a pile of royal icing ants on the counter)
I think we did okay.... we'll put the rest on at Harrison's Party....
Harrison's 4 candle in the cake:
Birthday Boy:
Happy Birthday Harrison!!!! I hope you loved your Bug Party, and your cake :)

10 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Melissa, it looks AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

That is ridiculously adorable! I had no idea you were so talented with cakes!

*Michelle said...

OMG!!! Thats incredible!!!!! Mental note, you could always have that as a back up job because DAMN CHICKA - WOW!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job! What a lucky little boy!

Lucky Designs said...

Will you come to Ohio and bake a cake for Lucky Baby!!? :) It is amazing.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Melissa you have mad talent girl. HOW CUTE!!!

Amanda B. Young said...

Wow! Well, if this wedding planning thing doesn't work out for you (ha ha ha) we all know you have a backup job in the wings! Seriously, so adorable!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi melissa
nice visual impact and neat finsh..loved the cake.

Susan and Stewart Powers said...

Wow!!! You did an amazing job! The cake is so freaken adorable!

~Joann

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

OMG! That is adorable. I am so impressed and I love the bees!

Blogging tips