Friday, January 20, 2012

Hot Chocolate Bar

Brrr....there's a chill in the air that just has to remind you it's Winter. I know whenever I get super cold there's nothing like a fireplace, a blanket to snuggle with on the couch, and a warm glass of hot chocolate to make everything right again!

Winter weddings can be chilly so why not warm your guests up with this fantastical hot chocolate bar featured on Martha Stewart Weddings?!? 


Marshmallows, cinnamon, peppermint, oh my! There's no end to the things you can add to your hot chocolate bar! 

Doesn't this just make you all warm and fuzzy inside??

3 comments:

Valentina said...

hi, i love this blog, I'll recommend it to all of my friends! Greetings from Italy! Bye!

Calise said...

I was reading this post and I said to my husband, "What a cute idea for a wedding, a hot chocolate bar!" and he seriously thought I said, "Hot Pocket bar." It's a good thing I'm already married or I might have ended up serving a variety of processed microwavable pastries at my wedding lol! Well it may have been popular with my college friends anyway ;)

bluecollarbride said...

A hot pocket bar is what would happen if more straight me were involved in wedding planning!!
I do love the hot chocolate idea though. It would be a good addition to a dessert bar for a winter wedding!

Blogging tips