Friday, January 9, 2009

More Thanks!!!

So we asked, and you answered - we asked that you blog about Let's Eat Cake! and you have!

We asked that some one match my dollar for everyone that blogs - and one business did... I'd love more...but I'm not greedy- okay maybe alittle!

The Power of One:

One Person asked for people to blog and in exchange donate $1 for every blog
So far 84 People have answered
One person said they'd match my donation
84 blogs, my one dollar, their match
$168.... the power of one

SO FAR!!!! I'd love to add a zero to that number!!!!!!

Thank you to these folks and...

And now more have answered the call - you have until the 12th - Blog it Forward...

Fine Things and Big Dream
Mommy of 1
Inspired Events by Nycia
Kara Pennington
Design by Kendall
Elements of Entertaining
Creative Entertaining
uber brides
Fete Fanatic
Corinna Hoffman
Gwendolyn Marie
Trash the Dress
Scott Andles
The Alice Line
Simple Beautiful Concepts
Rollins World
The Wedding Workroom
Bubbly Bride
Simply Beautiful
Lisa Lyn
Personally You Parties
Creative Girl
KS Cook
Alva In Chi Town
Tricia Cohn
Too Shai Shai
Of Soup and Love
Thoughtfully Simple
Life with Ashley Baker
Gwendolyn Marie
Sho Sho Designs
Butterfly Wishes
Cherished Gifts and Favors
Katie Leonard Photography
Michelle Charm World
Tad Too Much for Tan for Taupe
Kin Sanity
Motherhood Metamorphosis
Little Otti Story Book
Goodies for Mom
Bridal Inquire
Stay Positive Greetings
Thoughtfully Simple
Zuzu Girl Handmade
Naydee Got Inspired
Southern Lady Vintage
Your Champagne Wishes Events
A Sweet Wife
Moore Shugar
Luck Designs

Keep them coming... you have until Monday the 12th!

And Thank you, really, it means a lot that so many people would take the time out of their days and blog about helping these kids!!!

5 comments:

Susan and Stewart Powers said...

I will match the donation. My pleasure. Stewart - Powers Photography

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

How can I feature this on my website?

MicroBlogginMom said...

Hi Melissa.
This is a wonderful cause and I am happy to support you through blog it forward! http://microblogginmom.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-it-forward.html

Melissa DiStefano said...

Caitlin, do you want to feature this on a website or blog? I saw it on your blog, so I was just curious if you wanted or needed the HTML code for your website?

Thanks!!!! ANd THANKSS!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

This is awesome!! Good luck and thank you for what you are doing :) I've featured this in my blog :)

Blogging tips