Thursday, January 15, 2009

Make Melissa Pay!!!

Holy Moly! What a week for Let's Eat Cake!!! we asked and by Goly did you answer!!! So I think our totals are crazy ironical!

For those that didn't know, Monday was my birthay {1-12} this is significant for a reason... my favorite number is 12... my grandpa's birthday was 12/12 {I miss him dearly!!!} but again, I digress...

My favorite number is 12, my birthday is 112.... the number of bloggers that blogged Let's Eat Cake! is 112!!!!!!

Crazy Right!!!

A big thanks to all those that blogged, and special huge, ginormous thanks to our anonymous donor who is matching our contribution of $1 per blog, and a GINORMOUS, larger than life Thank you to Powers Photography for matching my dollar!!!

So what's the total:

112 Bloggers
$112 from MasterPiece Weddings
$112 from Anonymous Dude
$112 from Powers Photography

Total Donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital: $336!!!! From this drive alone!!!!

The Power of One... the Power of $1!!!!!!

It's not too late to Match the $1 drive! Email me if you are interested melissa {at} masterpieceweddings {dot} net

Thanks to these folks for bringing up the rear, and to my friends on Facebook who donated their status to Let's Eat Cake!

Amanda H
Kim World
Once Upon a Mel
Recycled Lovelies
This is the time to Remember
The Bridal Closet
Beary Excited Bride
Micro Bloggin Mom
Barefoot Stargazing Bride
Meand My Insanity
Good Intensions Queen
Elizabeth Ann Designs
Pink Cake Box
Photography by Linda
Uy Wedding
Authentically U
By Your Side Events
Cakes by Shara Lunn
Downs Gang
My Wedding Report
Sebring Wedding Photography
G Seemoore
Houses Couches and Babies
Rhondas Rants Ravings and Cravings
BeSpoke
Outside the Frame
Corinna Hoffman

No comments:

Blogging tips