Friday, January 9, 2009

Breaking News!!!



We have another matching gift! I just got a call from Stewart at Power's Photography and he offered to match dollar for dollar our friends that blog about Let's Eat Cake!

So that means so far:

99 blogs
$1 per blog from me!
$1 per blog from our Anoymous Donor
$1 per blog from Powers Photography

= $297

So FAR!!! {Keep it going... what are you waiting for}

Keep Blogging! You have until the 12th, so bloggity blog away....

{If you are interested in matching $1 for $1, email me at melissa {at} masterpieceweddings.net

6 comments:

Stacey Moore said...

our post is up!

Stacey Moore said...

i guess the link would be nice :)
http://gseemoore.blogspot.com/2009/01/blogging-for-bucks.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! I was so excited to hear about this event. I'm just bummed that it is so far away and I can't attend in person.

I just wrote a post over at my blog.

www.myweddingreport.com

Good luck!

PinkCakeBox said...

Hi Melissa,

I wanted to give Power's Photography credit as well - are you sure you have the right website for them? The existing one - http://www.powersphotography.com/ isn't working.

Thanks

Anneres

Authentically U said...

I posted!!! I'm so excited for you to be able to help the kids at St. Jude! Kids are a passion of mine and I'm giving a donation to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for wedding favors. Best wishes and many Blessings for this event!

http://authentically-u.blogspot.com/2009/01/lets-eat-cake.html

Eliana@BYSE said...

I posted on my blog as well - blog.byyoursideevents.com

Good luck!

Blogging tips