Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy Moly!!!!

Do you recongnize her??? That's Kerry Vincent most recently known for her judging Food Network Challenge....
Well, I just hung up the phone with her, and she is going to Judge Let's Eat Cake! - so now you are either thinking one of two things...
1. I want to compete!!! {so what are you waiting for! turn in your forms - the deadline is the end of the month!!!!}
2. I don't want to compete!!! {Don't be a baby.... it's for charity, and she's really an wonderfully, sweet and humble person..... don't believe what you've heard!!!}
I honestly, am just thrilled to death, and now my dream is complete!!! Thank you to Kerry for taking the time out of your crazy busy schedule and moving thngs around for us!
PS - I am still working on the numbers for the Blogging for Bucks/Make Melissa Pay results...should have them later today!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Um... I quit.... Just kidding. Congratulations Melissa, that's amazing! Now I'm terrified but thrilled! :)

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Holy moly is right! I would be so scared if I were in the competition!!!

Blogging tips