Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Jump!!!

I had such a great time at Wedding JumpStart on Saturday at Solutions Bridal!!! It has been a long time since I've been in a bridal salon on a Saturday!! Thank you to Solutions Bridal, and all of the girls that were there, for allowing me to have so much fun and chat with your brides about their weddings!
I learned so much more than I ever thought possible! I know, I know - I was supposed to be helping brides - I promise that happened too! But just being there on a very intimate momment, and being the 3rd party - that probably has never met that bride before. Was so thrilling!
Let me tell you what I learned while I was giving advice to brides about their wedding!
  • No dress looks the same on the same bride. We all know this - but with in 10 minutes 2 brides tried on and bought the SAME dress - and it looked totally different on each of them - and they both loved it equally.
  • Popping Champagne when you find the wedding dress of your dreams is soooooooo fun!
    • We popped 4 bottles while I was there, and I had the best time watching the brides and their friends and family, gush over the experience.
  • Don't bring too many people with you when you go dress shopping, bring those that you'll trust their opinions, fully and honestly!
    • You might look amazing in each dress, but being able to decipher THE ONE, and the one you look good in, are two totally different things.
  • I'll have to do this again, I had a great time!!!
See you at the next Wedding JumpStart!!!
Photo Source: Power's Photography

2 comments:

love said...

Beautiful Blog! I just sent you an email too.

WWW.MAXMSTUDIO.COM said...

Wow beautiful blog! what geographical locations do your services cover?

www.maxmstudio.com
- Max

Blogging tips