Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Do It!


I am not one to push my polictical agenda on you. And I'm not going to.

I just want you to remember tomorrow that when you wake up, it's your Right as an American to vote. I don't care who you vote for {actually I do...} but you need to vote. Vote for who, you feel in your heart is right. When it's you and that little booth, do what you feel is the right thing to do.

And remember if you don't vote, you have no reason to complain over the next 4 years. When you don't vote, you are taking your Democracy for granted. Remember there are alot of people who don't have the same rights as we do as Americans - and we tend to take what we have for granted.

Either way it's a historical election!

We are living history here, and it's incredible to live where live and how we live!

{stepping off my soap box}

No comments:

Blogging tips