Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogging Brides!

Name:: Ashley


Location:: Now we're living in Colorado but we're getting married right outside our hometown back in Pennsylvania.

Blog:: Lost in the Moment

Wedding Date:: July 25th, 2009

What do you do in real life?
Currently I am a full time student at Colorado State, majoring in Computer Science. I also work part time as a customer service rep for Bare Escentuals (mineral make up company).


Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?
All of the DIY stuff! I have had such a blast making some of these projects with my bridesmaids and even my FI! I feel like they show just a little more of who we are too, because they're designed to represent us, not some template that can be found on the internet.

Least Favorite Part about Planning your Wedding?
Planning an out of state wedding. We only go home once a year, at Christmas time, and last Christmas we hadn't even started planning. In March I then had to go back home by myself to find a venue for the ceremony and reception as well as the photographer/dj. I feel like I'm missing out on the experiance of planning my wedding with my FI.

What is the best piece of wedding advice you've ever received?
In the end no one is going to care as much about your wedding as YOU do. I read a post on theknot about this and its been the best stress reliever when trying to make decisions. You just need to relax and continue on because your the only one thats going to notice if the napkins are a shade darker then the programs, or the ribbon on your Save the Dates is a little crinkled :) Don't worry about the little things, just remember the meaning of the day!


{Look for some more great stories from our Blogging Brides!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. By the way, i like your cutie pet.

Blogging tips