Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Luck of the Irish!


I am going to Ireland is less than a month! And I am staying here. Aren't you jealous, if you aren't you totally should be! This is actually a photograph of the actual tower we have rented for the week. It is amazing! The perfect spot for a wedding.

Don't worry, I'll be blogging with tons of photographs - but the castle only has dial up internet access... I mean HELLO get with technology you old 600 year old amazing piece of architecture!


So I thought I'd just brag a bit about where I'll be in less than a month. And forewarn you that blogging may be intermittent and a bit off due to the time change.


We are flying into Dublin and staying there for one night, then driving across the country, take a peek at my map. If you've ever been and have some tips for me, leave a comment or email me and let me know where to go, what to see and where to shop!


7 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

Oh my gosh! total envy! I LOVE Ireland! You must share lots and lots of photos upon your return!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am completely jealous!!! I'm sure you will have an incredible time and I can't wait to see pics :)

Melissa DiStefano said...

I know I am totally excited! And I'm not even Irish! :) It's going to be amazing! Oh and trust me, I'll share tons of pictures!

Rhonda said...

I'm looking forward to the pictures! I've always wanted to go to Ireland. At least I can live vicariously through you!

Oh by the way, you made the Top 5 again!

coachcorrie said...

Europe is a wonderful adventure, have a great time.

ready.2.spark said...

OMG - I'm sooo jealous! Looks stunning. Ah how I long to be in the beautiful old castles of Europe. I guess my small bungalow in Toronto will have to suffice for now ;-)

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips