Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Most of you know, I've been a Wedding Consultant for more than 14 years, but officially, MasterPiece Weddings... 13 incredibly, amazing years!!

And that's great for you!

Why you ask....Because, we are offering a Happy Anniversary, Birthday, Years in Business Discount! For any new client, taking advantage of our fantastically inclusive pacakges through the end of the year can take advantage of a 13% discount in honor of the occassion!

So let's celebrate with a gift to you!!

Happy Anniversary MasterPiece Weddings!

6 comments:

*Michelle said...

Congrats on your business anniversary! Talk about Lucky 13! :) (I was born on a Friday the 13th so I always argue that its a lucky number!)

Lucky Designs said...

WOW! Congrats!! Have a great weekend.

K Sherrie+Co Planning Atelier said...

Congratulations! This is definitely an accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 13 years! That's just awesome! By the way, I totally forgot about your class tomorrow! I'd love to sit in, but I forgot to okay it with Paul. Maybe I'll sit in on another class.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ... surviving that long as a small business is a great achievement. Nice touch to offer the gift. Hope you have 13 more

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! That is no small feat. You should be very proud!

Blogging tips