Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bossy Intern.... Not Anymore!!


MasterPiece Wedding is proud to announce that Bossy Intern {Kristin} is no more! That's right - Bossy Intern must now be officially be regarded as Bossy Associate!!!!

MasterPiece Weddings is so Happy/Proud/Pleased/Joyful/over the moon {aka out of my mind excited} to welcome Kristin aboard as an official member of the MasterPiece Weddings Team!!

Any of you who know me, have worked with me, or have talked with me in the last month know that Kristin has become an integral part of the MasterPiece Weddings team, and I am blessed to have had worked with her over the past 7 months, and I think I've realized that I just can't live or work without her! She has just become such an important part of the team so much so that I offered her the job, and I am so pleased to announce that Bossy Intern Kristin accepted the job!!!

Please help us in welcoming her aboard!

{Image courtesy of Powers Photography}

7 comments:

*Michelle said...

Welcome new bossy associate!!! =)

KB said...

I have never worked with an intern/accosiate that had any better sense of class, style or values and ability to get it done right!!!...than Kristin. So it only stands to reason that the best, now has the best!!! Congrats to Kristin and too Melissa!!!

Love you both!
KB

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!

Unique Designs said...

I love Bossy people, they ammuse me! That's probably why I like Kristin. Congratulations to the both of you!

Giovanni

Tali ~ Solutions Bridal said...

Welcome Aboard!

Please call us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Tali Gallo
Salon Manager
Solutions Bridal

saundra, event engineer said...

How funny!!! Congrats..now you work for bossy planner. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristin! You deserve it!

Blogging tips