Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Super Secret Project...


I know I've been teasing you about this for WAY toooooo long now, but I promise it's coming!

Here are some hints:

  1. It's a fun project that's never been done before (that I know of)
  2. It's taking a team of people to get it done
  3. I am finding that I make all sorts of funny faces
  4. It's taking longer than I anticipated
Any guesses?????

(but if you are at all involved in the project and mention anything, I will poke you with a sharp fork!)

4 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

With you, there is just no telling!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to know! It's not a blog about people addicted to blogs is it??? LOL :)
Kristy
Posh Pastry

*Michelle said...

Its a reality show about making funny faces??? ;)

Melissa DiStefano said...

Kristy- It's not a blog about people addicted to blogs :) Although hmmmmmm....

Michelle- Yeah, not a Reality TV show about funny faces... but maybe for the next project :)

You guys are funny!

Blogging tips