Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brown and Blue - Last but not Least!

This is the last one, I promise, but here at MasterPiece Weddings, we can't get enough! Kristin did this one... now I have this craving for Chocolate and Tiffany's, I wonder why?


Cake, Mason Jars, Button Bouquet. Invitation, Coffee Bean Place Card Holders, Cigars, Padilla Cigars, Hialeah Photo By: Roy Llera Photography, Menu, Lisa Wong, Good on Paper Design, Pasadena Photo By: Ira Lippke Photography, Los Angeles, Bridal Party in Vintage Car, Photo By: Laura Esmond, Table Setting Photo by: Ben Quillinen Photography,

2 comments:

Zayaan said...

I LOVE the pattern on the menu card! Where can I find it?

Melissa DiStefano said...

Hey there! I know! Isn't that menu card fabulous!

We found that image on the knot, we did list the sources below the post, if that helps!

Have a great day!

Blogging tips