Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Mascara Project - Scandal Eyes

 
The first Mascara in The Mascara Project is Scandal Eyes. It is made by Rimmel, it promises this:
 
Mascara doesn't know when to stop. With Rimmel's oversized brush and innovative formula, be prepared to say hello to lashes you never knew you had. Shaped, plumped, and exaggerated to perfection.
 
It looks like this in the store.

My opinion:

Overall, I am pretty impressed with this mascara, after over a week of use, it doesn't clump. It makes my lashes noticeably thicker and longer. My lashes don't feel like they are hair sprayed, so that is good. And it washes off with soap and water, and some towel action. All of these things are pluses. The brush is pretty thick and wide it does take a bit of getting used to. It took about 50 strokes to achieve what I felt was max length and volume.

Left - Nekked Eye           Right - Scandal Eyes Mascara


Cost: $6

No comments:

Blogging tips