Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble


I am so thankful for you. All of you.

And today is the day, that I am supposed to tell you.

But I want to THANK YOU, instead of me going on and on about turkey and pie (don't get me wrong, I love turkey and pie) but I want you to know how much ya'll mean to me.

You have allowed me to be myself and share with you the awesometastic things that I think are pretty and fun and pretty funny. You put up with me making up words, and being silly, and sharing pictures of my boys, but still know, that I know, that your wedding is one of the most important days in your life.

But always remember, it's not about that one day, its about the day after that, and the day after that, and what happens a year after that.

But for today, enjoy that turkey and pie.

I am thankful for you. And you, and you!

3 comments:

Firoz Khan said...

imagedream offer photoshoot Including wedding photographer, wedding photographers, photo christening, photo books, photo tourist services. Our goal is to create beautiful frames, frames that tell a story from beginning to end. We guarantee that you will receive quality services, with the utmost care and professionalism in everything about the photo shoot photoshoot.
fotografo matrimonio

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The quality of information that you are providing is simply marvelous.
perfectweddingguide.com

Blogging tips