Monday, November 26, 2012

Best Groomsmen Picture - Argyle Socks

I have a thing for Argyle and Socks... found here
So, I really have a thing for fun (and funny) socks. It's an addiction. So, really, if you are thinking about getting me a gift, find the silliest socks, and those are perfect... like, well, these:

My husband told I was crazy for loving these, but they.have.capes.love.them. Found here
I digress.

I love socks, I love Argyle. So men in Argyle socks, all matching at a wedding. Is a must. What a great picture.

Do you love it, or hate it. (not the cape socks... the Argyle ones) (but you can tell me you love the cape socks too)

3 comments:

Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

The Superman cape socks are awesome!

Wedding Paradise said...

I've always loved the socks with design, colored ones but it's too much to wear those funny Superman ones...although it is just for fun

Wedding planners Delhi said...

aww... thats so cool... loved the groomsmen socks..

Blogging tips