Friday, November 9, 2012

Eat Your Veggies


So, this is totally off topic.

But I am excited, like day-before-Christmas excited, so I had to share with you.

My husband and I are taking part in a Crop Share, basically, we purchased 20 weeks worth of Produce, Flowers, herbs and whatever grows on the SwallowTail Farms, here in Gainesville.

We will have fresh, organic produce to eat, cook, and share, and I cannot wait. I love that we are supporting a local farm, and being able to eat yummy home grown produce.

Have you ever taken part in a crop share? Some of my friends have been complaining that there is too much for them to eat, and I could not imagine.

What are your thoughts? Would you do it?

2 comments:

demii said...

I wanted to say Appreciate providing these details, youre performing a great job with the internet site…Pakistan Fashion

Wedding Dresses said...

Besides being a healthy you support a domain we should be more interested in..great job!

Blogging tips