Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Mascara Project - Revlon Grow Luscious

I was expecting big things from this next Mascara, Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara, it promises:

Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara by Revlon has a conditioning formula that helps strengthen and plump lashes for up to 200% instantly for maximum volume.

It looks like this in the store:


Like I said, I was expecting this one to have a big impact, I was hoping for some lash growth, and maybe an awesome before and after picture, but really, the longer I used this mascara, the more clumpier it got. The after picture looked like I had 6 eyelashes that were super thick. The brush is cool with with the curve focused on the inside lashes, but it was clumsy and sort of dry, definately didn't volumize my lashes. And it left me feeling sticky, and sort of used. Like I was the tramp of the mascara industry.
 
I was personally not a fan.


Cost: $7.99

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I came across it while searching wedding blogss but what caught my eye was your 'mascara project" I just think it is wonderful! I am currently wearing revlon grow luscious right now! I definitely agree with you. Thanks for your great review and pictures.

Looking for a bridal dress? Look no more, check out Justin Alexander's 2013 preview!

Blogging tips