Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Blogosphere Series Part 9

Part 9 of our Blogosphere Series brings us to Snippet & Ink! They shared these awesomesauce letterpress notecards from Tallu-lah for asking your maids of honor/ring bearers/groomsmen/other significant peoples to be in your wedding! They are quite darling!




We had a bride who used something like this and I just thought they were so sweet!

The people you ask to be in your wedding would be thrilled to receive something like this! I know I would love it, I'd probably cry being the sap that I am.

How did you ask your bridal party to be apart of your big day?

You can check out Etsy to or Tallu-lah for more of these lovely notecards!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

I would go for something a bit more creative such as, "It's my bridal party, but I'm not paying for any broken glasses." :)

The National Benefit Authority said...

I have searching for information and finally this blog is very good and the nice designed...Generally I do not post on articles, but I would like to say that this article really forced me to do so!

Cheap Solar Panels said...

Nicely written entry. I’ve seen “gifts with strings” enough in personal relationships to know I want nothing to do with them. Thanks for giving some points of reference for code-based responsibilities.

best wedding invitation said...

An interesting post...I liked all the designs of the greetings.Thanks for posting.

eBridge advertising said...

I think some times artist make great poster without any planning and this is one of them...great job

Blogging tips