Thursday, August 11, 2011

Guest List

Have too many people on your guest list? Need to cut down your numbers? I stumbled on this useful tool from Wedding Bee to help you out with your dilemma.

Use this for people you are unsure about on your guest list.


Another way to cut down on guests is to eliminate kids. This may seem harsh, but you can always just limit it to college aged or high-school aged kids only. If all of your invitees have 2 or 3 kids, that adds up and can become quite costly.

Keep in mind that lowering your guest count is the best way to lower your out of pocket costs, less people = less tables = less rentals = less centerpieces = less meals = less overall costs to you.

Your wedding should consist of those closest to you that you want to share your life with. Not every joe shmoe you ever met!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

My perfect wedding = small private ceremony on a beach. And no kids! Don't get me wrong, I love kids and I certainly plan to have kids. So first of all, I don't want anyone to get drunk at my wedding (of course, that rule doesn't apply to me - LOL) and I especially don't want any misbehavers ruining my big day.

Los Angeles Wedding Photographer said...

Great tips! It's always best to invite people who have shown their love and support for the couple.

Amy McCraken evergreen custom media said...

Well this is the moist difficult thing to prepare guest list..Its too tough job as you have to keep in mind the name of all persons..

Blogging tips