Thursday, August 18, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

I normally don't like the wedding shows on TV. They tend to be about bridezillas and fighting and my brides are nothing like that!

Say Yes to the Dress from TLC is one of the few wedding shows that I actually enjoy watching. They always have happy endings and I love seeing the excitement when the bride finds that perfect dress!

Now, you can watch brides from all over the country try on dresses and you can even watch bridesmaids! TLC has expanded their original show based in New York at Kleinfeld to Bridals by Lori in Atlanta with wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses!

Image

Image

Image

(MasterPiece Weddings was in no way compensated for this post, we just like this awesometastic show!)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I just watched the trailer and I love it! Randy Fenoli the host of the show is so amazing, fun, so kind and sooo professional. I would hire him to pick my wedding dress any day! :)

Blogging tips