Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Blogosphere Series Final Post

For our last Blogosphere post, Green Wedding Shoes shared this DIY wedding that had so many cute details. One in particular that I just had to share are these wear your heart on your sleeve pins! They are the adorablest!!!

This display was put out at the ceremony for guests to wear. And all the groomsmen wore big hearts as their boutonnieres!


Sweet Little Photographs
Sweet Little Photographs

There are so many great blogs out there, I barely scratched the surface! I hope that I opened your eyes to some fantastic blogs that you will keep up with, keep blog hoppin!

4 comments:

Richard Coles Haiti said...

I am waiting for it from such a long time...Thanks for posting..I like this type of blog..

diamond certifications said...

Its a great post....I like the small cute hearts.

John david said...

Amazing post. it was nice to see here, I like that heart. Very good idea for being this. The wedding planner couples are mostly like this.

Radha Madhav Dham said...

One of my most favorite weddings where the couple and their family & friends really went all out, was the 'Old World Carnival Wedding'!

Blogging tips