Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Funday: How to Make a Grand Exit

It's Friday and time for some fun stuff! Are you looking for a way to end your wedding with a bang? Here are some awesometastic ideas for a super fun grand exit!

Sparklers! They even have heart shaped ones!

Source
Silly String!

Source
Bubbles!

Source
Glow Sticks, my personal favorite!

Image via The Bride's Cafe and Amanda Watson Photography 
  And if you really want to go all out, fireworks!

Source
Whatever you decide to do, a grand exit is a great way to leave a lasting impression on your guests! What did you do for your exit?

5 comments:

Amy McCraken evergreen custom media said...

Wow I loved this silly string and blog very much..Thanks a lot for the post..

hannah wong said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I just had a bride ask me about creative ways to exit yesterday (since sparklers are illegal where we are). Thanks!

Dina said...

Love the silly string! Wish I had done that!

Natasha said...

What do I plan to do for my exit... Well, I actually plan to ride away from my wedding reception in a vespa :)

yorkshire wedding castles said...

This is a wonderful blogpost by the blog owner. I love this one and i am happy that i have not wasted my time reading this blog. I like the new ideas. Thanks

Blogging tips