Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter White

While I was recently getting ready to attend my first holiday party of the year, I was struggling between the go-to Little Black Dress and a Really Cute Off White dress, the girls in the office forced suggested I wear the Off White Dress.
I did.
But it got me thinking, a Winter White wedding would be so pretty!
What do you think? Super Romantic, and beautiful, right!?!?

Sources: Cake-, Roses, Thank you party favor, Wedding Picture, icicle party favor, invitations, table, chocolate fountain

8 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Very pretty - I just love the middle picture!

Bridechka said...

So lovely!

Monica Rae said...

White is ALWAYS a good choice! Well, unless you're a guest...

Allison said...

I love winter weddings. My fiance and I were tossing around that idea. Our only concern was, "What if it doesn't snow." We just couldn't risk it. =)

Very elegant and beautiful though. I'd probably want to pull up in a horse drawn sleigh. I know a bit cheesy but I luv it!

*Michelle said...

Damnit - that board make me want to be a winter bride! Of course, since its FL theres no snow... so we'd all just be cold. ok - maybe not. =)

An Atlanta Bride said...

Winter weddings are so romantic. The chill in the air, paired with lit candles and floral decor...glamour can ooze so easily :)

Kara Pennington Photography said...

Love this board! It's so crisp and gorgeous! :)

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips