Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Contest Alert!


How would you like a $100 Gift Certificate from Wedding Paper Diva's!!! All you have to do is leave a comment below!

We know that the cold winter months can be, well cold. So to provide a touch of inspiration during the cold winter months, we are sponsoring a “destination wedding” invitation contest!



The conntest will run until December 21st at midnight - and you can win a $100 gift certificate from Wedding Paper Diva's!

Just leave a comment below and we'll randomly select a winner- anyone can enter! If you love paper - what are you waiting for, a $100 gift certificate can be yours!

Tell your friends, your neighbors, your dog!!!

14 comments:

Jared, Brittany & Charlotte said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Nali P. said...

I hope I win! :)

Thanks!

holly p said...

I'd love to win this! their invites are all so pretty...

Joanna said...

I love Wedding Paper Divas! I could totally use a gift certificate for the "thank you" cards I've been eyeing. Pick me!

*Michelle said...

I bought a set of thank you cards from WPD a while ago and I love them... unfortunately, I'm running out!! =)

Inspired Events by Nycia said...

I am hosting a bridal shower for my BFF in 2009!! I have to have Wedding Paper Diva invites!

tegeee said...

It would be awesome to win. Pick me!

Abbie said...

What a great giveaway!

atout said...

Awesome giveaway! Fingers crossed

Jess said...

I love Wedding Paper Divas! Their designs are just gorgeous.

Gina Leigh said...

Hmmm...sounds yummy! Pick me! :)

Gina Leigh

Melissa S said...

I'm ordering my wedding invitations next week! I love Wedding Paper Divas!

Diana Hiefter said...

I'd love to win, I heart Wedding Paper Diva's!

black said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses high quality bridal gowns wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers wedding dresses2010 new arrivals 2010 new arrivals wedding dresses beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

Blogging tips