Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Mascara Project


I am thrilled to introduce you to a project that I am been dreaming up, and working on for a while.

First, let me tell you what this is. It is my personal hunt to find the perfect mascara. Yep, that's all it is, a girls dream to get her eye lashes back. When I had kids they both stole my eye lashes and now I have faint, light, bits of nothing that do nothing to my eyes, I have been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for two years.

I have tried more than 80 different mascara's. E-I-G-H-T-Y different mascara's. So, each week, I am going to give you the run down of what I found that each mascara I try for one week does.

Does it clump?
Does it go on easy?
How many strokes does it take before you can see a difference?
Is it flexible?
Does it wash off easily?
Does it add volume to each lash?
Does it add length?
Does it condition?
Is it worth the money?
Does it live up to the marketing?

What else would you want to know about different mascara's?

No comments:

Blogging tips