Monday, November 19, 2012

Mascara Project

 
So, what is all of this "Mascara Project" stuff about.
 
Let me tell ya.
 
It is my personal search for the perfect, Over the Counter Mascara... meaning, not a specialty store mascara. So, something you can get a Target, CVS, Walgreens, WalMart, not a Sephora, or anything that costs more than $10. Just because, I know there has to be a mascara that works, does what it says it does, and costs less than 10 bucks. Right?!?!?!
 
Here is the scale I am using, let me introduce you.
So, basically, I've taken into account everything that I can think of that we (as women) want or need in a mascara, if I am missing anything, please let me know.
 
This is a sample of the Mascaras that I will be testing, remember, these are what I consider Over the Counter products, NYC, Almay, Revlon, Rimmel, just to name a few.
 

 


And, lastly, this is my nekked eye. No make up, fresh out of the shower. You will only see it here folks. Can you see the problem.
 
I have no eye-lashes. I used to. They left when I had kids. I swear Gabriel stole them. Because I had great lashes pre kids. I wonder if this happens to other people?
  
What you'll see is this nekked eye, next to a picture of my eye with the mascara of the week. Yes, I said week.

I am going to test each mascara for the week, and let you know what I think after that week. The reason I am wearing them for a week, is because your opinion changes after a few days, it may clump easier, it may flake off, it may have a lucky first day.
 
So there you go, I think this is the most important project of my blogging career. We could change lives here. 
 


No comments:

Blogging tips