Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Proposal Photographed- Find Engaged Couple




I found this story via my sister, and she is the most unromantical person I know... so the story had to be special, if she was intrigued.

So I was intrigued.

An amateur photographer was practicing at the Washington Memorial when she spotted was she thought was going to be a proposal, and low and behold, it was!!!!!!!!!

So she photographed this very intimate moment, hoping the images would come out well. And now she wants to find the couple to give them their proposal pictures.

How sweet, right!

So, if you were proposed to, and this is you, someone is waiting to hear from you with your pictures!



1 comment:

Wes said...

For the first time ever, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. I find it creepy and invasive. If this were me and someone put my private moment in the national news for self promotion, I would probably sue the crap out of them. Not a good way for a budding photographer to start a business. Respecting privacy is one of the first rules of having clients.

Blogging tips