Friday, July 13, 2012

Bridesmaid Photography


Source

As the saying goes, sometimes it takes an army. (It really doesn't, a good wedding planner can get you into your gown lidkey split)

But this makes for a great picture of all the bridesmaids together for a more unposed picture. This way you get all the girls getting the bride ready.

HINT: Have all of your Bridesmaids be in their dresses when you get dressed, this way they aren't in PJ pants and a button down T-Shirt for pictures of you getting dressed.

4 comments:

Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

I agree! We had our hair and makeup done together at a salon, and then I had my bridsmaids meet me at the hotel dressed and ready. I love the photos of my bridesmaids helping me get dressed and accessorized before the wedding.

wedding planning education said...

awesome photos ... such an adorable wedding dress. love it.Thanks for sharing all these blogs and phots are very useful to every one

wedding planning education

Sally Johnson said...

Thanks for all of these wedding planning tips! I have been trying to help my daughter plan her wedding and it is hard work. Back when I got married weddings were a lot more simple. Great site!

Amelie said...

i think this photo is great, it's natural, and it shows behind the scenes...beautiful.

Blogging tips