Saturday, July 28, 2012

Help Aaron!

Photo of Aaron by Yap Originals

Check out this handsome-sauce covered kid! His name is Aaron, and he has cancer. But cancer doesn't define who he is... Cancer is just a diagnosis he has. Aaron is a Buzz Light Year Loving. Lego mainiac kid you just want to squish with kisses.

He is doing better than when we original introduced you to him.

It was right around....here.

Aaron and I wearing like 6 hats each, and playing with toys from YOU!

We collected a TON of hats for Aaron and he has a great time playing dress up with his Mom and Brother.

Now, Aaron is undergoing his Proton Therapy (a form of Radiation) at Shands Jacksonville and I am going to travel up there the week of the 4th of July.

And the reason I am telling you all this is because I want to collect a TON of fun games and gift cards and games and puzzles and games... ya know, the stuff that 5 year old boys love!

So, I need your help. Send me gift cards, board games, card games, snacks whatever you'd like. He loved the stuff you sent last time, so do it again, and if you didn't get a chance to send stuff before, send it again. (the only thing I ask is that it is a new toy... we are concerned with germs)

Thanks again! You guys rock my socks off!!!

You can send the stuff to:

Hats On!
c/o Melissa DiStefano
2608 West US Hwy 90, Suite 102
Lake City, FL 32055

No comments:

Blogging tips