Saturday, July 28, 2012

Helping Aaron

My Gorgeous Sister and Aaron

My personal Superhero, Awesometastic Man!

I cannot thank ya'll enough, we (our awesometastic readers, friends and all around amazing peeps)came together and helped a little boy that is near and dear to my heart!

We collected over 112 hats and jillions of toys- check out Aaron in his Avengers hat!

(Warning Sappy'ness ahead)

Aaron's Mommy is my sister's bestie, and this kid has come into my heart, and has tugged on my heartstrings in such a way that I just feel drawn to help, has that ever happened to you before?

Aaron is a new 5 year old little boy, and right now he wants to grow up and be Buzz Lightyear. He is the coolest, strongest, happiest, most courageous person I know! He has undergone spinal surgery to remove a tumor on his spine, Chemo for weeks, 2 bone marrow tests, countless days of Laser Beam therapy (Proton Radiation), has a radiation burn on his back as big as my 8 month old son, and still manages to melt my heart with his smile!

Your gifts, financially, toys, hats and snacks have been amazing!

And I just wanted to say thank you, again and again, from the bottom of my very touched heart. If you want to keep up with Aaron and his progress of kicking cancer's bottom, you can read more about him here - Aaron's Site.

1 comment:

antique engagement rings said...

Inspirational pictures! My site gives to a specific breast cancer fund...thanks for sharing!

Blogging tips