Friday, August 3, 2012

Dessert for Breakfast

Source

I am sure you are wondering what eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee have to do with a wedding, right?

Think about a day after wedding brunch... or having these delivered to your guests rooms the day after your wedding...

Dessert for breakfast is just one of those guilty pleasures you have to indulge in every now and then, but cookies that actually look like breakfast?! Now that's something I could get used to.

We are always looking for fun and unique items for Wedding Brunch, and these are too cute!!!
I'm sure I could come up with a last minute brunch party to have these at.


3 comments:

Sammi said...

That is so so cute! ^_^
-Sammi
bridallyblonde.blogspot.com

sally said...

I absolutely love love this! Such a cute idea!! Way cute!

Lauryn said...

these are so so cute :X

Blogging tips