Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesometastic Stuff: Yumé Blush


Apple raspberry, orange vanilla, lavender honey, coconut lime...sounds tasty right? Although you can actually eat this stuff (great for honeymoons) Yumé Blush body chiffon makes your skin silky soft too!

This would make for a cute bridesmaid gift or favor at a bridal shower, but best part is that all the Yumé Blush products are 100% botanical and vegan, can be used for your lips, face and body and can be found at your local Whole Foods. Or you can order it online at Yumé.

They sent us some samples to try, and honestly, I really love this stuff, it's soft, and succulent, smells amazing, you only need a tiny bit, and I can use it on my face, lips, elbows, well, all over.

We tried the Chocolate Coconut, Vanilla Orange, Apple Raspberry and Lavender Honey, all were so fantastic, that I had to share it with my friends.

I think this would make a great gift for your bridesmaids, or a fantastic thank you for someone hosting a shower for you.

Have you tried it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why didn't I think of that before? Those designer matchsticks go together with candles for the bedroom, bathroom, dining room. Brilliant!

Blogging tips