Thursday, August 16, 2012

Beauty Week: Shellac Manicure

Source
Acrylic nails can do a world of damage to your digits. I had them in the 90s and I swear my nails are still recovering.

 Rather than ruin them for your wedding, make your nails healthy by using a strengthening polish a month or two before the wedding and when you book your nail appointment ask for a shellac manicure.

Shellac looks natural, doesn't chip for weeks and it isn't bad for your nails!

Plus you can get classic French manicure colors or go for a crazy color combo with an accent nail.

This bride got shellac done that coordinated with her wedding color scheme!

What do you think, Shellac?

4 comments:

Meaghan Alvarado said...

I used to work at a salon, and I'm okay on the shellac for a special occasion. But I would not recommend it for full time, and be sure to have it soaked off. No peeling!!
I am however a major fan of the accent nail and rock that one pretty often. ;)

Indian Wedding Planner said...

Shellac is a great idea! The nails looks perfect and beautiful. Don't mind the little care for splendid look that it gives. :)

Unknown said...

It's a good idea for brides.. i think they will like it after reading your post... Wedding Ideas and Collections

Anonymous said...

nice idea
Destination wedding India

Blogging tips