Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so I am going to take a quick break from our regular programming to show you the 80s Cafe (aka the Girls and Guy of The Office)! We decided as a group that our theme this year would be 80s, and the one instigator of the theme decided to NOT dress up! (yes, you, Kim!) But here is everyone else - I hope you get a giggle!



From Left to Right: Shea, Me, John and Brandy


Gotta love Shea's blue eye make up and her side pony and crimped hair! It's totally bitchin' dude!


Brandy with her knee high socks, rainbow eye make up, nails each a different color, her hair has streaks of gold along with several braids- her layers of cloths, yeah, there are no words!


Yup, this totally radical chick is moi! I have on black pumps with white scrunchy socks, black leggings my amazingly bodacious gold belt, neon pink hair which is sprayed to the max, and in a banana clip! (can I just tell ya, that blue eye make up is really hard to do!)

We are one totally tubular group! Don't ya think!

1 comment:

Lucky Designs said...

What fun! My friend threw an 80s Prom themed party recently. It was great. As VH1 says, I love the 80s! Happy Halloween.

Blogging tips