Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Announcement!

I've been waiting and waiting to announce this - but I think the time has come! MasterPiece Weddings Studio is opening SOON!

I am so excited to finally show you pictures, and get you up to date! Our furniture started coming in, and our favorite photographers are coming in with their pictures for our walls soon - and I think it's starting to look really homey! Don't you!


Before:

Wood Floor Going in!:

Wood Floor Done! And Furniture Entering the Room!:

Our Door, just because, well, I'm On The Door:

More Updates to come! We are officially opening November 1st!

4 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

How exciting! It looks great!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Thanks Kara! I am getting WAY excited!! There's so much to do, and I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off... but it'll get done! Whooo Hooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa! It looks great!

Rhonda

Melissa DiStefano said...

Thanks Rhonda! I am so excited to just get in there! I can't take it anymore!!! Maybe you can fly over for a part-ah!

Blogging tips