Friday, July 29, 2011

Wedding Cakes

So, I was blog hopping and these super cute cakes kept popping up!

If you have no clue what to do for your wedding cake, please take a look at the these cake photos, I have a feeling they just might help.

I am loving the yellow details on these cakes!!

Cake by White Rose Bakery via Elizabeth Anne Designs and Deyla Huss Photography

Cake by Ghiselani Designer Cakes via Snippet & Ink and Anna Kim Photography

I'm seeing these frosted roses everywhere and I just LOVE them!!

Cake by Tailored Sweets via Wedding Chicks and Goodnickels Photography
You can check out how to make these sweet creations at Strawberry Chic! I'm obsessed, I just might have to try them out!

Cake by Strawberry Chic via Luna and Chloe Weddings
Now for the striped cakes. I am a sucker for stripes. I find myself buying striped everything, clothes, bags, shoes, and now I want a striped cake!

Cake by Sweet & Saucy Shop via Forget Me Knot Weddings and Gabriel Ryan Photographers

via Luna and Chloe Weddings
What's your favorite cake?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute cakes! My favorite is the top yellow one.

Lindsey Kate H said...

Love the one with the zig zags!

Unknown said...

most people need is our marriage, as selabrate wedding cakes, too love match more.

Margaret Ivory said...

It is a toss between the yellow posey cake and the zigzagged cake. So unique...

kennady said...

This wedding cakes are very nice design to see.But it's small,It's enough for wedding.

cape town wedding photographer said...

All these cakes here are looking so gorgeous....Never thought that a cake can be more attractive in looks than its taste.Simply awesome....!!!

Blogging tips